Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Speedfair rally July21/22 Knockhill Race Circuit

Thanks to the Classic Rallychat forum I am in I have been invited to take part in this event.

http://www.knockhill.com/events/speedfair.php

The organiser of the rally element thought he had an ex-works TR7 V8 but that looks a bit iffy

I'll take an in-car video which should look exciting enough

Not sure if I want any from outside the car tho as it will show how painfully slow a driver I am My daughter rebecca will be co-driving so at least that's one part of the crew that's reliable.

Still, who cares - it's being there that matters.

This is what the organisers have said in the event regulations

"We intend to run 9 tests on the Saturday, all sealed surface this year, with two on the circuit. Sunday will be two tests as a "shoot out" on the circuit.

It is intended that Andrew Cowan will present the awards for the rally on the Sunday in the main arena.

Details of the entire Speedfair event will be available soon at http://www.knockhill.com The final race programme is still being finalised. This years special guest is Stirling Moss."

No comments: