Saturday, July 22, 2006

E11,F11 and F12

E11,F11 and F12 - those are the sections of the MSA "Blue Book" that BRP must comply with to be eligible for the Little Devils.

Well, I have gone through these sections and believe that the car is fine but the real proof will be in 2 weeks time!

In the meantime I also took the opportunity to do a bit of cleaning and tidying after the recent work on the car.

In fact, I even went so far as to do some painting! See the plate around the gearlever? Normally this is covered by the centre console on a road car but BRP is now fast becoming a competition car and the interior trim is beig stripped out. That does expose this plate tho which looks a bit naff.


So, out it came and was painted matt black - now it looks so much better.

Then I even did a bit of polishing - being called a "polisher" is a real insult in Club triumph circles but in this instance I only polished the bonnet, doors and boot lid so that competition stickers will come off more easily.

My reputation should still hold good with that reason!

No comments: