Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's next is decided!

My last post was all about what to do next.

Well there's no time for fannying about so we are now entered in our first rally - the Roskirk Stages on March 8th - you can see the entries on this site http://www.bssmc.com/

I have also now commissioned a reconditioned cylinder head and, as I thought, gone for a standard head but with a helicoil in every possible place. It won't be ready for the Roskirk though so we'll see how the car is on that and then see when I can swap it all over.

In addition a new set of Greenstuff pads have arrived for the front calipers - I am still using the standard ones from when I carried out the conversion to Volvo 4 pot calipers so they'll go in the spares collection.

And Saturday will bring the start of a service for the car.

Meanwhile, Sarah's continuing her education from her naviagtor mentor.

It's all go!

No comments: