Saturday, January 01, 2005

2004 review

It's been a great year with the car and with Club Triumph but now I am looking forward to 2005.

I have removed the headlamp motors and fixed the pods in the upright position. Then I have completely removed the steel centre section of the front bumper to save some more weight. The "minilites" are now on the car permanently and next I plan to cut out the centre section of the rear bumper to save some more weight.

I have bought new rear springs, an anti-dive kit and have new adjustable shock absorbers on order. January should see all this lot fitted to the car.

Oh, and during December I found time to buy a Dolomite Sprint engine off e-bay complete with all manifolds, carbs etc for £76. This will find it's way into the TR7 in due course (probably not in 2005).All in all, a busy time with more to come.

No comments: