But the battle was so much easier having been through it last week.
Not easy, but manageable using all the techniques I learned last week - 2 hours instead of 3 this time.
Emboldened by this I decided to move on to replacing the speedo cable, having ordered a new one. Hmmm- not so good, the new one doesn't have the same fixing at the gearbox end as the current one!
Whilst fiddling around with the bit in the gearbox/overdrive the cable fits into to see if there was something I was missing it came out and gear oil started to run out the gearbox - oh good!!!
Thankfully it went back in and with a tap I got it flush and replaced the original speedo cable to hold it all in place.
Meanwhile, the exhaust had been rattling and still being a glutton for punishment I decided to sort this out. No problem really, just tightened the brass nuts up at the manifold which had worked loose after the few miles the car had done since fitting the exhaust.
Then put the car back down on the ground, tighten the wheel nuts and fire it up for a test run of the brakes and exhaust (the speedo cable can wait a bit longer) but no, the battery was too low!!
The battery is now on charge overnight so I can then try again tomorrow - the place under the carport is needed for Mrs R's car