Friday, February 15, 2008

Reformed Triumph addict

I have been a member of Triumph's Anonymous for a long time nowEyebrow

Having had 3 at one point, got down to one and then back up to two again I am clearly not yet cured.

There are signs the therapy is working tho.

In the last 2 weeks I have looked at 2 TR7s that someone wanted £200 for and then another sound but stripped convertable in the lovely light blue metallic (Aqua?) that the guy wanted £400 for.
On both occasions I have walked away but have advised others so hopefully the cars will be saved, but by someone else.

Now that's progress on my part and taken a real determined effort, in fact the strain and stress that resulted means I really must take a holiday so that's what I am doing.

Watch out Madeira - just make sure no-one offers me any Triumphs!Tanny

No comments: