Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rumpith's Wedge


No, the title of this post does not refer to a medical complaint!

This is the man himself, my neighbour, Spitfire owner and now Wedge pilot with his new flying machine.

Well, it will be a little while before it's flying again but we all have to have a project.

And no, we are not referring to the red skip!


I also took this opportunity to pick up my new uprated radiator and Simon of S&S kindly fitted my electric fan to it whilst i waited (after having made me a cup of tea - great service).

The rad is now on BRP along with new hoses and clips etc so that's dealt with one of the major problems from the RBRR.

Next I'll look at the valve clearances etc before probably going for it and fitting the group 2 cam I have along with twin 2" SUs.

No comments: