Saturday, May 20, 2006

Orange light spells danger


Ok, so it's supposed to be red light but it's close enough!

One thing you need is an oil light, and that's a proper oil light! When you are in the thick of a rally a little standard oil light might not get your attention so you need a bigger one - an indicator repeater lamp in this instance.

All fitted and switched labelled up - everything actually works too.

I spent more time on the car than I expected today which is often the way but the need for a new battery put some extra time in than expected. It was completely flat last night when I wanted to use the car to see Andy Flexney and Paul Darbyshire so I bought a new one otday - 60amphour instead of the standard 40.

It was a pig to fit as it's non standard but I have some extra capacity now - another handy thing to have.

No comments: