Sunday, February 27, 2005

Non TR7 weekend (nearly)

I was thinking about working on a sumpguard for the 7 this weekend but there hasn't been the time, or the inclination!

I did start the car and get it warmed up, move it about a bit to keep the clutch free etc. I have also done some checking and from two sources now I have suspension information on the works cars.
Checking the rideheight on mine I have bang on the right height for the Manx tarmac spec at the rear but the front is a massive 1.75" lower!!!!

Further investigation will be needed when the car is back on the road - S&S have promised a free check over just in case my lack of mechanical skills has struck again.

Meanwhile, had a great night out at my wife's linedance social night - I don't dance (unless it's in a TR7) but a great night's music, a couple of drinks and super atmosphere always go down well.

No comments: