Yesterday with Bryce's help we got the engine and gearbox nearly ready to go back in to PMW. I had fitted new engine mountings and a new gearbox mounting as it makes sense at this point (and one of the engine mountings was shot anyway).
Today, it took some doing until we realised I had put the gearbox mounting back on incorrectly which meant the engine wouldn't sit back far enough.
Once put right all was well and then we were able to fit the front suspension. A few words to describe but took much longer than than that! In fact another 5 hours over yesterday and today.
Great to see it all back in though and PMW back on it's wheels for the first time in months.
So, a good couple of days indeed.
Then - the trip home in UNJ with the top down, what a joy!