Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ZOO Spartans!

A trip down memory lane today.

As it happens I was working in Loughborough this afternoon and that's where I went to University from 1978 to 1980.

A favourite chipshop for us students was the "300 Spartans" but because of the font we always called it the "Zoo Spartans". Well at the end of the day I needed to eat something before travelling to Stoke so I had to see if it was still there didn't I?

And itwas! The fish chips and peas eaten in my car were a real nostalgia trip and then, and then, whilst driving away I had Tom Robinson on the car stereo - great stuff!

There you go http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22119474368

If any of you guys from Elvin Richards Hall back then happen to be reading this I am sure you will smile too.

No comments: